What To Expect In An IUI Treatment?
IUI is a treatment procedure where sperm is placed inside the uterus of the woman directly. The sperm will travel from vagina through the cervix and then into the uterus and up the fallopian tubes during natural conceptions. In the IUI method, the sperm is washed and concentrated before placing it inside the uterus. It will be put close to the egg. This will help the woman get pregnant. It is better to consult the gynecologist in karaikudi before proceeding with this treatment.
Who can choose IUI?
IUI is non-invasive and is comparatively less expensive. The couple can start doing IUI treatment and can further proceed to IVF treatment, if it is required. IUI is done by using the sperm of the donor or the male partner. The best fertility centre in karaikudi would suggest IUI in any one of these cases:
- Unexplained fertility.
- Mild endometriosis.
- Cervix or cervical mucus issue.
- Sperm count is low.
- Decrease in sperm motility.
- Ejaculation or erection issue.
- Avoid passing genetic defects to the child.
During the procedure:
It is a non-invasive and painless process. One should mainly consult with the best fertility centers in karaikudi for further advice. It is also called the natural process as one doesn’t need to take any kinds of medications. The women will ovulate and during ovulation, the doctor will place the sperm inside. Sometimes, IUI can be combined with ovarian stimulants. For this process, medications will be taken in order to make the ovaries mature and release eggs. To increase the chance of getting pregnant is to release multiple eggs.
Each doctor will give a specific type of instruction regarding it. When it is confirmed that one may need IUI then the procedure will follow as:
- For bloodwork and ultrasound procedures, a person must visit the doctors for quite some time during their periods.
- The prescribed medication is taken during the period of time.
- After a week of starting the medication, the woman will be required to take ultrasounds.
- With the test result, the doctor can determine the ovulation time.
- Sperm sample is produced to the doctor for the procedure.
- Then, the sperm is taken to the lab for further processing and will be washed and concentrated.
As IUI is painless and one does not need anesthesia.
- The patient is required to lie on the examination table and using the speculum, the doctor will open the vagina to visualize the cervix.
- Using a long thin tube, the sperm is placed inside the uterus through the cervix.
- After the insemination, one will need to recline for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Women will feel very little pain to no pain. Sometimes they may have vaginal cramping and bleeding during the process.
- After two weeks of procedure one can take the test.
So to get the proper solution and best result it is better to search for the best fertility centre in Karaikudi.
#best fertility center in karaikudi,#best fertility hospitals in karaikudi,#best infertility hospital in karaikudi,#best infertility hospitals in karaikudi,#best infertility treatment in karaikudi,#best ivf centre in karaikudi,#best ivf centres in karaikudi,#best ivf clinic in karaikudi,#best ivf clinics in karaikudi,#best ivf hospital in karaikudi,#best ivf hospitals in karaikudi,#best ivf treatment in karaikudi,#fertility centers in karaikudi,#fertility clinic in karaikudi,#fertility clinics in karaikudi,#fertility clinic phone number in karaikudi,#fertility hospital in karaikudi,#fertility hospitals in karaikudi,#hospital for baby treatment in karaikudi,#in vitro fertilisation in karaikudi,#infertility hospitals in karaikudi,#infertility treatment karaikudi,#ivf in karaikudi,#ivf hospitals in karaikudi,#ivf specialists in karaikudi,#treatment for baby In karaikudi,#best fertility centre in karaikudi,#best fertility centres in karaikudi,#best fertility clinic in karaikudi,#best fertility clinics in karaikudi,#best fertility hospital in karaikudi,#ivf low cost treatment in karaikudi.
WHY CHOOSE US